Sunday, April 18, 2010

Are you there Blog? It's me, Audrey.

I used to write all the time, not only because I was an English major, but because I enjoyed it.  I guess writing something down gives it more weight, or at least packages it in a way that can be shared or held.  Plus, punctuation gives me a thrill.  Anyway, for whatever reason I haven't been writing as much in the last couple years so I decided that a web log might be the perfect venue to get me back in the habit (Sister Act 2 style).  Now I realize that micro-blogging is more a la mode, bu I find it hard to "tweet" without saying "excuse me" afterwards.  So here I go, without a theme or cook book to work through...just packaging my thoughts to hold and share.

To start the blog off, I thought I'd showcase some famous Audreys:

The ultimate Audrey.  Timeless.


Audrey Tatou.  Adorable French nymph who charmed the world in Amelie.


Little Audrey was a little brat.  A cartoon from the 1940's and 50's I actually watched on vhs as a child.


 Audrey Magazine.  A lifestyle magazine for Asian American women.  Fancy that!


 C'est moi!

3 comments: